Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friend


Animated Birthday Wishes for Bet Friend

Hope your Special Day,
Brings you all that your Heart Desires,
Here’s wishing you a day Full of Pleasant Surprises!
Happy birthday! My Friend!


Happy Birthday Quotes for Best Friends

Your Birthday is Important for me,
Because it gives me one year of being with you,
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Dear Friend..!


Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friend

I sending you SMILES,
For Every Moment of your Special Day,
Have a Wonderful Time and a Very Happy Birthday my Best Friend.!


sweet birthday wishes for a friend

Best of Best Friends are hard to find,
But I am glad I have mine,
Happy Birthday to you my Friend,
Stay Blessed and Happy this Day!


birthday wishes for a friend on facebook

Happy birthday my Friend,
You are an Amazing Friend,
With a Good Heart,
May God pour his Love and Warmth on you,
In all Walks of Life.!


birthday wishes for a friend on her birthday

Thinking of you and the good times we spent...!
Make me Smile,
Happy Birthday to a Friend,
Who's always close to my Heart…!


cute birthday wishes for best friends

May your Special Day...
Surrounded with Happiness,
Filled with Laughter,
Wrapped with Pressure,
Brightened with Fun,
Blessed with Love,
Remembered with Joy,
And Enriched with Hopes,
Happy Birthday My Friend!


inspirational birthday wishes for a friend

Whenever I look back at my life,
I remember all the times,
You made my life like i am living a dream,
Taking up for me against the bad guys,
Helping me to dress up for dates,
Listening to my problems and,
Teaching me how to live life to the fullest,
I seriously have no clue what,
Would I do without you?
Thank you for everything.
Happy Birthday Dear Friend..!


short birthday wishes for a friend

Happy Birthday to the Loveliest Person I Know,
That is you my Best Friend,
Just want to show,
That you mean a lot to me,
So have an awesome day,
Wish you a Lovely Birthday!


heart touching birthday wishes

No matter Where Life takes us No Matter how far we are from each other,
The Memories of our "FRIENDSHIP" will remain in my heart forever,
Wish you Happy Birthday!

Share on Google Plus
Related Photo SMS

0 comments:

If you Like this Picture SMS then give Comment on Comment Box.

Previous Page Home Next Page